Translate

Monday, September 5, 2011

Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011


July 29th 2011- Friday
Hello EPM folks,

It was a Friday which as usual starts from Client calls & I don't get the time to check my personal emails but on this day, i started my day with my gmail account & checking my emails , full of forum reply & few from others. I noticed an email from "support@microsoftcommunitycontributor" & subject was "Your online community contributions have been recognized by Microsoft".
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Amit,

Congratulations! We’re pleased to inform you that your contributions to Microsoft online technical communities have been recognized with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award.

The Microsoft Community Contributor Award is reserved for participants who have made notable contributions in Microsoft online community forums such as TechNet, MSDN and Answers. The value of these resources is greatly enhanced by participants like you, who voluntarily contribute your time and energy to improve the online community experience for others. ..................................................
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks everyone for motivating me to contribute my 2 cents to EPM World.


No comments:

SharePoint Designer- Unable to open a workflow - WWF .NET 3.0, must be installed to use the feature

Every day is a learning day and If we don’t learn a new thing today, the day is wasted. I don’t think much of a man who is not wise...